Trentino: Castles, Museums and Wineries
Our pleasure to introduce you our land through variuos Castles, Museums and Wineries. Special conditions are reserved to uor guests. Ask the front desk for the coupon.
Have a great holiday in Trentino!
CASTLES AND ANCIENT TIMES
- "Buonconsiglio" Castle, Trento - downtown: was the residence of the bishop-princeps between 1200 and 1800. Now haeadquarter of many exibitions and art collections.
- "Beseno" Castle, Besenello: the biggest fortress in northern Italy only 10 minutes far from Trento, south direction, towards Verona.
- "Stenico" Castle, Stenico: summer residece of the bishop-princeps, it conserve the handicraft of the aristocratic abodes with pieces of furniture, old keys, bells and much more.
- "Thun" Castle, Vigo di Ton in Val di Non: great fully furnished aristocratic castle. Reopened in year 2010 after a 20 year renovation.
- "Caldes" Castle, Caldes, Val di Sole
FARM LIFE IN TRENTINO
- The "Diocesan" Museum, Duomo square, Trento: discover the sacred art between 1200 and 1800, the Cathedral treasure, altars, and very rare Bohemian embroideries.
- The "Rame" (copper) Museum, in Ravina di Trento: free entry for our guest
- The "Usi e Costumi della Gente Trentina" (Trentino people customs and traditions) Museum, San Michele all'Adige. It's a real museum of alpine mans, a collection of traditions, tecniques, professions, knowledge, rituals
- The "Ladino di Fassa" Museum, Vigo di Fassa. discover the Ladinian community with a millenary history, a langage and a unique culture with traditons and legends
- MUSE, Trento: Science Museum
- Galleria Civica, Trento
- Mart, Rovereto: Modern and Contemporary Art Museum.
- Casa D'Arte Futurista Depero, Rovereto
- Italian Historical I World War Museum, Rovereto.
- Reptiland, Riva del Garda
GUIDED TOURS "SPARKLING WINE WINERIES, GRAPPA AND COFFEE'"
- Spumante Ferrari Winery, Ravina di Trento: guided tour with a special price and a 10% discount in the bottle shop
- Villa De Varda, Mezzolombardo, Trento: free guided tour at the Wine and Grappa Museum with a final free taste
- Coffee Museum, Rovereto: free guided tour and free final taste